- French Onion Soup Gratinee – Sherry enriched onion soup topped with home made crouton and smothered in mozzarella cheese.
- Wild Mushrooms Vol au Vent – Freshly made puff pastry holding a delicious assortment of fresh mushrooms in a brandy cream sauce.
- Escargot Kathleen – Delicate mollusks sauteed with garlic butter and chardonnay wine served in puff patry shells.
- Shrimp Cocktail – Six jumbo gulf shrimp served with Sunset Grill’s zesty cocktail sauce.
- Tomato Bruschetta – Roma tomatoes, basil, garlic, shallots marinated in olive oil and balsamic vinegar served with gtoasted baguettes.
- Artichoke Baguettes – Artichoke hearts blended with mozzarella and Romano cheeses, seasoned with fresh garlic, shallots, and oregano then broiled on home made baguettes.
From the Grill
Each entree comes with your choice of soup or salad, plus fresh-baked rolls or cornbread muffins.
- Filet Mignon – Hand-cut, aged, and grilled perfectly to each client’s preference, we serve with al dente vegetables and house salad.
- New York Strip Steak – Choice aged, thick and juicy strip loin, seasoned with the Sunset Grill’s own secret seasoning, served with a baked potato and topped with sauteed mushrooms and onions.
- Salmon Filet – Freshly cut salmon filet, marinated in an Asian glaze, grilled and topped with a light soy-sherry cream, served over basmati rice
- Rustler Rib – Where a slow roasted prime rib is grilled like a ribeye which combines the flavors of both worlds. Deliciously seasoned and a local favorite. Served medium and above.
Each entree comes with a house salad, rice and al dente vegetables
- Linguini Olivia – Lemon pepper linguini tossed with crabmeat and gulf shrimp, finished with white wine, garlic and shallots in a lemon cream sauce.
- Prime Rib – Texas style prime rib, tenderized with our special seasoning then slow roasted overnight, served with a baked potato
- Raspberry Duck – Roasted half duck with a crisp raspberry sauce, tucked next to a bed of basmati rice. (Temp not available due to shortage!)
- Honey Pecan Chicken – Grilled boneless breast of chicken, topped with toasted pecans in a sweet honey-butter sauce, served nestled into bed of basmati rice.
- Shrimp Scampi – Six large gulf shrimp sauteed with white wine, creamy butter, garlic, shallots and a hint of lemon, served on basmati rice.
- Cajun Shrimp Fettuccini – Cajun spiced shrimp, chorizo, fresh vegetables, and fettuccine creates this Louisiana delight.
- Chicken Sophia – Breast of chicken, Italian breadcrumbs, topped with marinara and dual mozzarella & Parmesan cheeses, served with basmati rice.
- Idaho Trout – Idaho’s famous Snake River Trout sauteed in butter and flavored with our own blend of herbs and spices, served with basmati rice.
- Fettuccine Alfredo – Egg noodles tossed in freshly infused garlic, shallots and parmesan cheese with fresh cream and white wine for a classic favorite. Add grilled chicken available
- Pasta Marinara – Sunset Grill’s own marinara sauce served over egg noodles with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and our own traditional marinara sauce.
Delicious sweets, baked up fresh each day by our awesome pastry chef. The perfect end to your meal!
- Chocolate Souflé – Intense chocolate and gluten-free classic treat
- Chocolate Mousse Pie – Made fresh in house using Belgian Callebaut chocolate and fresh cream. Served on a crust of Oreo cookie crumbs and topped with whipped heavy cream and drizzled with raspberry sauce.
- White Chocolate Cheesecake – Made fresh in house using Belgian Callebaut white chocolate, fresh eggs and cream. This light and flavorful creamy dessert is served on a graham- cracker crust topped with raspberry sauce.
- Creme Bruleé – French custard topped with caramelized sugar made in house with cream, sugar and vanilla
- Razzleberry Pie – Double-crusted pie filled with raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, rhubarb and apples, baked fresh in house.
- Tiramisu – Clouds of light Mascarpone cream on espresso and rum soaked lady fingers finished with imported coco.
- French Vanilla Ice Cream – Topped with chocolate, raspberry or caramel sauce, whipped cream and a cherry.
Pinot Noir, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chenin Blanc and Chardonnay. Using locally grown grapes, this winery has produced over 30 award- winning wines for your enjoyment. Castle Creek Winery currently produces over 8,000 combined cases of wine. Each bottle is filled, labeled, and boxed by hand on site.
- Castle Creek Chenin Blanc
- Castle Creek Petroglyph – The winery’s Pinot Grigio
- Castle Creek Lily Rose White – A sweet, smooth dessert wine
- Castle Creek Chardonnay – Rich, full chard, not so oaky
- Castle Creek Merlot – Gold Medal winner – 2015 Taster’s Guild International Competition
- Castle Creek Outlaw Red – The local version of Pinot Noir
- Castle Creek Cabernet Sauvignon – Bronze Medal Winner – 2015 Taster’s Guild International Competition
- Castle Creek Monument Red – A tasty Moab Petit Serah
- Cakebread Cellars Cabernet – Blackberry with burled oak scents & flavor that lasts through the finish. Super ripe, offering weight to the tannins.
- J. Lohr Los Osos Estates Merlot – Aromas of ripe black currant, dark cherry and lilac interlace with black pepper, bay leaves, coffeetoasted oak to create a rich, dense nose.
- Beringer Knights Cabernet – Knights Valley – Full Bodied, cassis & black cherry flavor with a mellow finish. Enjoy the rich black fruits, edged with a little oak and vanilla.
- Estancia Estates Cabernet – Central California Coast – An abundance of ripe, complex flavors with plum, cherry, currant and anise flavors.
- Robert Mondavi Cabernet – Woodbridge – Classic cassis and berry flavors are enhanced by light oak
- Cupcake Vineyards Pinot Noir – Central Coast – Rich, smooth mellow wine. Medium tannins, French oak and dar berry flavor gives the California Pinot a smooth taste.
- Ravenswood Merlot – Sonoma County – Ripe fruit flavors that finish with a dry herbal edge.
- Clois Du Bois Merlot – Sonoma County – Medium bodied, with light currant and black cherry flavors accented by herbal notes, finishing slightly dry.
- Concannon Petite Sirah – Central California – Full bodied and yet it has a very mellow structure. The black cherry and plum finish is quite memorable.
- Mark West Pinot Noir – Sonoma County – Intense fruit aromatics, featuring red and black cherry flavors with a note of spice.
- Rosenblum Red Zinfandel – San Fransisco Bay – Spicy, overt and fruit-forward, filled with bright raspberry and cherry flavors.
- Kendall Jackson Chardonnay – Santa Maria California – Openly fruity, with ripe pear, melon, apple and spice notes.
- Robert Mondavi Chardonnay – Woodbridge – Vibrant notes of tropical fruits with a rich spicy complexity through the lingering finish.
- Castle Creek Chardonnay – Moab Utah – Rich wine of intense flavor and complexity. This unbaked chardonnay is a medium gold color with a subtle light fruit and citrus bouquet. Awarded Gold at the Pacific Rim Competition for 2013
- Zenato Pinot Grigio – Venteto Italy – Peach notes of this medium-weight white integrate nicely with a rich mouthfeel.
- Ste. Chapelle Riesling – Caldwell Idaho – Spicy and slightly sweet with peach and floral flavors
- Fetzer White Zinfandel – North Coast of California – Strawberry and tropical flabor offer a clean well-balanced style.
- Dom Perignon Vintage 2001
- Veuvre Clicquot Brut – Reims, France
- Freixenet Cordon Negro – Brut Cava, Spain
- Zonin Proscecco (375 ml)
- Zonin Proscecco (187 ml)
- Sunshine Spritz – Sunset Grill’s own concoction of fresh orange, lemon and lime with sugar and sparkling soda
- Starry Night Fresh Lemonade – Fresh squeezed lemons, agave syrup and sparkling water entwine for a twist on the traditional beverage
- Sundown Strawberry Daquiri – Strawberries, lime and sugar combine in this traditional frozen beverage
- Full Moon Mojito – Fresh mint, limes, simple syrup splashed with club soda offer a refreshing thirst quencher
- Celestial Pina Colada – Cream of coconut and pineapple juice create this original frozen beverage
- Twilight Breeze – Blueberries, strawberries and mango blended together with apple juice for a frozen delight
Beer & Ale
Utah Micro Brews
- Red Rock Elephino – Double IPA 500ml
- Epic Spiral Jetty IPA – (651 ml)
- Epic Pfeifferhorn Lager (651 ml)
- Epic Glutenator – Gluten free beer brewed with sweet potato and molasses. 651 ml
- Squatters India Pale Ale
- Squatters Hop Rising – A mighty, hop-lover’s dream, Hop Rising adds malty backbone to an intense Imperial IPA. This insanely smooth dry-hopped ale has everything: 9% ALC/VO, 72 IBUs
- Wasatch Devastator – Bock Lager
- Wasatch Ghost Rider White
- Wasatch Evolution Amber
- Squeeky Bike Nut Brown Ale from Moab Brewery
- Uinta Cutthroat Pale Ale
- Uinta HooDoo Kolsch Style Ale
- Uinta Baba Black Lager – Organic
- Uinta Golden Spike – Hefeweizen
Charlie’s Private Reserve
Rare and delectable spirits for the discerning
- Johnny Walker Blue – Created to reflect the style of whiskies in the early 19th century
- Glenlivet 21yr Scotch – Single Malt Scotch
- Crown Royal XR – “Extra Rare” Blue Canadian Whisky
- Laphroaig 18yr Scotch
- Patron Anejo – Ultra Premium Tequila
- Don Julio Blanco – Premium tequila
- High West 7000 Vodka – Premium Utah Whiskey
- Belvedere Intense – 100 Proof with the special characteristics of Dankowskie rye
- High West Silver – OMG Pure Rye, made from 80% rye and 20% malted rye
- Five Wives Vodka – Utah Spirits