- French Onion Soup Gratinee – Sherry enriched onion soup topped with home made crouton and smothered in mozzarella cheese. $12
- Wild Mushrooms Vol au Vent – Freshly made puff pastry holding a delicious assortment of fresh mushrooms in a brandy cream sauce. $18
- Escargot Kathleen – Delicate mollusks sauteed with garlic butter and chardonnay wine served in puff patry shells. $19
- Shrimp Cocktail – Six jumbo gulf shrimp served with Sunset Grill’s zesty cocktail sauce. $15
- Tomato Bruschetta – Roma tomatoes, basil, garlic, shallots marinated in olive oil and balsamic vinegar served with gtoasted baguettes. $13
- Artichoke Baguettes – Artichoke hearts blended with mozzarella and Romano cheeses, seasoned with fresh garlic, shallots, and oregano then broiled on home made baguettes. $13
From the Grill
Each entree comes with your choice of soup or salad, plus fresh-baked rolls or cornbread muffins.
- Filet Mignon – Hand-cut, aged, and grilled perfectly to each client’s preference, we serve with al dente vegetables and house salad. $45
- New York Strip Steak – Choice aged, thick and juicy strip loin, seasoned with the Sunset Grill’s own secret seasoning, served with a baked potato and topped with sauteed mushrooms and onions. $37
- Salmon Filet – Freshly cut salmon filet, marinated in an Asian glaze, grilled and topped with a light soy-sherry cream, served over basmati rice $32
- Rustler Rib – Where a slow roasted prime rib is grilled like a ribeye which combines the flavors of both worlds. Deliciously seasoned and a local favorite. Served medium and above.
Each entree comes with a house salad, rice and al dente vegetables
- Linguini Olivia – Lemon pepper linguini tossed with crabmeat and gulf shrimp, finished with white wine, garlic and shallots in a lemon cream sauce. $36
- Prime Rib – Texas style prime rib, tenderized with our special seasoning then slow roasted overnight, served with a baked potato
- Raspberry Duck – Roasted half duck with a crisp raspberry sauce, tucked next to a bed of basmati rice. (Temp not available due to shortage!)
- Honey Pecan Chicken – Grilled boneless breast of chicken, topped with toasted pecans in a sweet honey-butter sauce, served nestled into bed of basmati rice. $28
- Shrimp Scampi – Six large gulf shrimp sauteed with white wine, creamy butter, garlic, shallots and a hint of lemon, served on basmati rice. $32
- Cajun Shrimp Fettuccini – Cajun spiced shrimp, chorizo, fresh vegetables, and fettuccine creates this Louisiana delight.
- Chicken Sophia – Breast of chicken, Italian breadcrumbs, topped with marinara and dual mozzarella & Parmesan cheeses, served with basmati rice. $28
- Idaho Trout – Idaho’s famous Snake River Trout sauteed in butter and flavored with our own blend of herbs and spices, served with basmati rice. $34
- Fettuccine Alfredo – Egg noodles tossed in freshly infused garlic, shallots and parmesan cheese with fresh cream and white wine for a classic favorite. Add grilled chicken available
- Pasta Marinara – Sunset Grill’s own marinara sauce served over egg noodles with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and our own traditional marinara sauce. $25
Delicious sweets, baked up fresh each day by our awesome pastry chef. The perfect end to your meal!
- Chocolate Souflé – Intense chocolate and gluten-free classic treat $12
- Chocolate Mousse Pie – Made fresh in house using Belgian Callebaut chocolate and fresh cream. Served on a crust of Oreo cookie crumbs and topped with whipped heavy cream and drizzled with raspberry sauce. $12
- White Chocolate Cheesecake – Made fresh in house using Belgian Callebaut white chocolate, fresh eggs and cream. This light and flavorful creamy dessert is served on a graham- cracker crust topped with raspberry sauce. $12
- Creme Bruleé – French custard topped with caramelized sugar made in house with cream, sugar and vanilla $10
- Razzleberry Pie – Double-crusted pie filled with raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, rhubarb and apples, baked fresh in house.
- Tiramisu – Clouds of light Mascarpone cream on espresso and rum soaked lady fingers finished with imported coco.
- French Vanilla Ice Cream – Topped with chocolate, raspberry or caramel sauce, whipped cream and a cherry.
Pinot Noir, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chenin Blanc and Chardonnay. Using locally grown grapes, this winery has produced over 30 award- winning wines for your enjoyment. Castle Creek Winery currently produces over 8,000 combined cases of wine. Each bottle is filled, labeled, and boxed by hand on site.
- Castle Creek Chenin Blanc
- Castle Creek Petroglyph – The winery’s Pinot Grigio
- Castle Creek Lily Rose White – A sweet, smooth dessert wine
- Castle Creek Chardonnay – Rich, full chard, not so oaky
- Castle Creek Merlot – Gold Medal winner – 2015 Taster’s Guild International Competition
- Castle Creek Outlaw Red – The local version of Pinot Noir
- Castle Creek Cabernet Sauvignon – Bronze Medal Winner – 2015 Taster’s Guild International Competition
- Castle Creek Monument Red – A tasty Moab Petit Serah
- Cakebread Cellars Cabernet – Blackberry with burled oak scents & flavor that lasts through the finish. Super ripe, offering weight to the tannins.
- J. Lohr Los Osos Estates Merlot – Aromas of ripe black currant, dark cherry and lilac interlace with black pepper, bay leaves, coffeetoasted oak to create a rich, dense nose.
- Beringer Knights Cabernet – Knights Valley – Full Bodied, cassis & black cherry flavor with a mellow finish. Enjoy the rich black fruits, edged with a little oak and vanilla.
- Estancia Estates Cabernet – Central California Coast – An abundance of ripe, complex flavors with plum, cherry, currant and anise flavors.
- Robert Mondavi Cabernet – Woodbridge – Classic cassis and berry flavors are enhanced by light oak
- Cupcake Vineyards Pinot Noir – Central Coast – Rich, smooth mellow wine. Medium tannins, French oak and dar berry flavor gives the California Pinot a smooth taste.
- Ravenswood Merlot – Sonoma County – Ripe fruit flavors that finish with a dry herbal edge.
- Clois Du Bois Merlot – Sonoma County – Medium bodied, with light currant and black cherry flavors accented by herbal notes, finishing slightly dry.
- Concannon Petite Sirah – Central California – Full bodied and yet it has a very mellow structure. The black cherry and plum finish is quite memorable.
- Mark West Pinot Noir – Sonoma County – Intense fruit aromatics, featuring red and black cherry flavors with a note of spice.
- Rosenblum Red Zinfandel – San Fransisco Bay – Spicy, overt and fruit-forward, filled with bright raspberry and cherry flavors.
- Kendall Jackson Chardonnay – Santa Maria California – Openly fruity, with ripe pear, melon, apple and spice notes.
- Robert Mondavi Chardonnay – Woodbridge – Vibrant notes of tropical fruits with a rich spicy complexity through the lingering finish.
- Castle Creek Chardonnay – Moab Utah – Rich wine of intense flavor and complexity. This unbaked chardonnay is a medium gold color with a subtle light fruit and citrus bouquet. Awarded Gold at the Pacific Rim Competition for 2013
- Zenato Pinot Grigio – Venteto Italy – Peach notes of this medium-weight white integrate nicely with a rich mouthfeel.
- Ste. Chapelle Riesling – Caldwell Idaho – Spicy and slightly sweet with peach and floral flavors
- Fetzer White Zinfandel – North Coast of California – Strawberry and tropical flabor offer a clean well-balanced style.
- Dom Perignon Vintage 2001
- Veuvre Clicquot Brut – Reims, France
- Freixenet Cordon Negro – Brut Cava, Spain
- Zonin Proscecco (375 ml)
- Zonin Proscecco (187 ml)
- Sunshine Spritz – Sunset Grill’s own concoction of fresh orange, lemon and lime with sugar and sparkling soda
- Starry Night Fresh Lemonade – Fresh squeezed lemons, agave syrup and sparkling water entwine for a twist on the traditional beverage
- Sundown Strawberry Daquiri – Strawberries, lime and sugar combine in this traditional frozen beverage
- Full Moon Mojito – Fresh mint, limes, simple syrup splashed with club soda offer a refreshing thirst quencher
- Celestial Pina Colada – Cream of coconut and pineapple juice create this original frozen beverage
- Twilight Breeze – Blueberries, strawberries and mango blended together with apple juice for a frozen delight
Beer & Ale
Utah Micro Brews
- Red Rock Elephino – Double IPA 500ml
- Epic Spiral Jetty IPA – (651 ml)
- Epic Pfeifferhorn Lager (651 ml)
- Epic Glutenator – Gluten free beer brewed with sweet potato and molasses. 651 ml
- Squatters India Pale Ale
- Squatters Hop Rising – A mighty, hop-lover’s dream, Hop Rising adds malty backbone to an intense Imperial IPA. This insanely smooth dry-hopped ale has everything: 9% ALC/VO, 72 IBUs
- Wasatch Devastator – Bock Lager
- Wasatch Ghost Rider White
- Wasatch Evolution Amber
- Squeeky Bike Nut Brown Ale from Moab Brewery
- Uinta Cutthroat Pale Ale
- Uinta HooDoo Kolsch Style Ale
- Uinta Baba Black Lager – Organic
- Uinta Golden Spike – Hefeweizen
Charlie’s Private Reserve
Rare and delectable spirits for the discerning
- Johnny Walker Blue – Created to reflect the style of whiskies in the early 19th century
- Glenlivet 21yr Scotch – Single Malt Scotch
- Crown Royal XR – “Extra Rare” Blue Canadian Whisky
- Laphroaig 18yr Scotch
- Patron Anejo – Ultra Premium Tequila
- Don Julio Blanco – Premium tequila
- High West 7000 Vodka – Premium Utah Whiskey
- Belvedere Intense – 100 Proof with the special characteristics of Dankowskie rye
- High West Silver – OMG Pure Rye, made from 80% rye and 20% malted rye
- Five Wives Vodka – Utah Spirits